- Monomial ideals from restricted chip-firing, in preparation.
- Commutative algebra of generalized permutohedra, with Alex Fink and Raman Sanyal, in preparation.
- Face rings of cycles, associahedra, and standard tableaux , Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 23, Issue 3 (2016) . Also on the ArXiv here.
- Laplacian ideals, arrangements, and resolutions, with Raman Sanyal, Journal of Algebra Combinatorics , 40, Issue 3 (2014), 805–822. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Tropical types and associated cellular resolutions, with Michael Joswig and Raman Sanyal, Journal of Algebra , 356 (2012), 304–324. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Cellular resolutions of cointerval ideals, with Alexander Engstrom, Mathematische Zeitschrift: Volume 270, Issue 1 (2012), Pages 145-163. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Algebraic properties of edge ideals via combinatorial topology, with Alexander Engstrom, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 16, Issue 2 (2009) (The Björner Festschrift volume). Also on the ArXiv here.
- Topology of Hom complexes and test graphs for bounding chromatic number, with Carsten Schultz, Israel Journal of Mathematics, January 2012, Volume 187, Issue 1, 371–417. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Hom complexes and homotopy theory in the category of graphs, European Journal of Combinatorics, 30, Number 2, February 2009, 490–509. Also on the ArXiv here.
- The universality of Hom complexes of graphs, Combinatorica , 29 (4), 2009, 433–448. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Homotopy groups of Hom complexes of graphs, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 116, Issue 1, January 2009, 180–194. Also on the ArXiv here.
- Graphical groups, bundles, and related constructions, preprint.
- Graphs with disjoint links in every spatial embedding (with Stephen Chan, et al) J. Knot Theory Ramifications 13 (2004), no. 6, 737–748.
- Some linking properties of spatially embedded graphs (undergrad thesis), available here.
AMS Special Session/Satellite conference at SFSU, October 24-26, 2014
Together with Alex Engstrom and Tina O’Keefe I co-organized a special session on ‘Topological combinatorics and combinatorial commutative algebra’ held at the AMS sectional meeting in SF, October 25-26, 2014.In addition we organized a one day satellite conference held (also) at SFSU on Friday, October 24. Click here for the Saturday/Sunday schedule and here for the Friday conference.
Graduate Student Combinatorics Conference, April 21-22, 2007
Together with Brant Jones, Matt Kahle, and Beth Kelly I helped organize the 2007 Graduate Student Combinatorics Conference, held at the U of Washington in Seattle on April 21-22, 2007.Check out the attractive conference poster here (warning: big file).
- A cognitive approach to the equivalence relation (under construction)